Sunday, September 25, 2011

Make Money Through Adsense

There are some people who would say that they are making money online. Yes, they did.

The only question is how much time they have waited? Others may have used their money as initial capital to pay for their advertisement and so they buy web traffic to make their website famous. Those who do not have money, just rely on Search Engine. If you will rely on search engine just like what I did, then you will have to wait for at least 2-3 years.

In the year 2007, Filipinos heard about Adsense. I was eager to earn money through Adsense and so I build my first website. I used Blogspot because of my idea that if Adsense is own by Google, then it is more advantageous to use Blogspot instead of others. I'm also lucky to become one of the first user of gmail. I believe that by using Google products and be loyal to them may become more advantageous. And that is what I did.

During my first few months, I have made blog on everything i see, everything i feel, everything that i talk about, etc. But after one month, my income is less than 0.10 USD. I almost lost my desire to continue. But because I am a teacher and I am sometimes absent myself to my class, I found writing blogs to be useful because I can give to my students my lectures.

So, this is what I did. I put my lectures in the internet. Students in other school also notice this and so they also use my blog for their research.

My blogs are earning through impression. I do not want to cheat. I don't want to click my own advertisement. I also advise my students not to click any of my advertisement. I also wanted to know how to earn without cheating.

I am honest and I wanted to earn my first $100 in Adsense so I waited.

It took me two and a half years to earn my first $100 in Adsense. The next $100 was after one year. Not bad because I am expecting my next $100 in six months. If my trending is correct, then on my fifth year, I should be earning $100 or more every month. Of course, more on the future years.

There is linear growth of profit in my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment